Chuyển đến nội dung chính

Prince William and Kate Middleton s anxiety over horrendous revelation

Prince William and Kate Middleton are believed to be “extremely concerned” for the wellbeing and safety of frontline health workers battling the coronavirus pandemic.Speaking on the Royal Rota podcast, ITV News Royal Editor Chris Ship and producer Lizzie Robinson revealed how Wills and Kate were confronted with the grim reality of COVID-19."On April 1, William and Kate spoke to staff at two hospitals, including the Queen's Hospital in Burton which is where sadly the first confirmed hospital frontline worker died from coronavirus,” Lizzie told listeners.Before the UK was plunged into lockdown, Kate and Prince William reportedly visited an NHS centre in south London to show their support for frontline workers.




However, when confronted with the horrendous reality of the coronavirus crisis, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge were left feeling extremely concerned.On the Royal Rota podcast, ITV News Royal Editor Chris Ship and Producer Lizzie Robinson spoke about how the royal couple plan to stay engaged with their royal duties while observing isolation rules.Ms Robinson told listeners: "On April 1, William and Kate spoke to staff at two hospitals, including the Queen's Hospital in Burton which is where sadly the first confirmed hospital frontline worker died from coronavirus."They're very much involved and trying to kind of play their part and still carry out some kind of role even if that has to be on the telephone.".Mr Ship pointed to the latest UK statistics: "We've now had four NHS frontline workers who have sadly died from coronavirus."Nothing like Italy, where it's something horrendous like 60 or more.He added: "But that's something that I'm sure William and Kate will be extremely concerned about.".Ms Robinson agreed: "When we were on that 111 visit in Croydon, the Duke of Cambridge was speaking to the Chief Executive there about how in the weeks to come they would be playing the role virtually."They may be carrying out engagements virtually from now on."We can see that they are trying to stay engaged and in touch even if it has to be on the phone now.Due to the nationwide lockdown, the Duke and Duchess and their family have now moved to their residence in Norfolk.Although the NHS 111 visit itself was praised, Kate's outfit also caught the eye of onlookers.Royal commentator Angela Mollard revealed to the ROYALS podcast why the royal's fashion choice was so important and the message it was sending out.They're very much involved and trying to kind of play their part and still carry out some kind of role even if that has to be on the telephone.".Chris then drew emphasis to the number of frontline healthcare workers, who have died in the UK as a result of COVID-19 and questioned its impact on the Duke and Duchess."We've now had four NHS frontline workers who have sadly died from coronavirus,” Chris said. "Nothing like Italy, where it's something horrendous like 60 or more.He added: "That's something I'm sure William and Kate will be extremely concerned about






Referring to Wills and Kate’s recent visit to a 111 emergency call centre in south-west London, Lizzie mentioned how the royal couple intend to carry on their obligations.When we were on that 111 visit in Croydon, the Duke of Cambridge was speaking to the Chief Executive there about how in the weeks to come they would be playing the role virtually,” Lizzie told listeners.“They may be carrying out engagements virtually from now on. We can see that they are trying to stay engaged and in touch even if it has to be on the phone now," she added.Chris drew emphasis to the number of frontline healthcare workers, who have died in the UK as a result of COVID-19 and questioned its impact on the Duke and Duchess.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Meghan Markle blasts ex-husband

Before Meghan Markle joined the royal family and married Prince Harry, she was previously wed to Hollywood producer Trevor Engelson, and the couple had a less-than-perfect union.In fact, according to a royal biographer, Meghan once blasted her ex-husband for being "incredibly unprofessional". .Meghan and Trevor had been dating since 2004, and tied the knot on September 10, 2011 in Jamaica.However, the cracks in their relationship were apparently starting to appear three weeks before their wedding when Trevor made an obscure podcast called 'Schmoedown' and an unhappy Meghan watched the livestream from her home in Toronto.Trevor could be seen swigging from an engraved hip flask during the show, something which was reportedly a gift from his fiancee, but that didn't mean she approved of his behaviour. According to Andrew Morton's 2018 book Meghan A Hollywood Princess, she texted him to “put that flask down, it looks incredibly unprofessional”.Trevor was ...

Chaos erupts in Mugodhi Apostolic Faith Church after First Lady Auxillia Mnangagwa's visit

First Lady Auxillia Mnangagwa to Mugodhi Apostolic Faith Church in Wedza on a cancer screening awareness programme has divided the church.with one faction accusing the late founder Tandewu Mugodhi’s sympathisers of disrespecting their religious beliefs. This was revealed on Saturday at the burial of Tandewu by the faction which is fighting to wrest control of the church from Mugodhi’s family.The faction accused its rivals of inviting the First Lady for cancer screening, a medical process which they claim was against their beliefs.The First Lady visited the shrine in April last year alongside government officials from the. Health ministry as part of her nationwide awareness campaign on free cancer screening.Zimbabwe Amalgamated Churches Council patron Jimayi Muduvuri, who also attended the burial at the weekend, confirmed the matter yesterday, saying the cancer screening exercise had brought divisions within the sect. “I am aware of the issue and it is being propped up...

Queen Elizabeth releases historic message What she said

Queen Elizabeth II has shared a message of hope and paid tribute to British healthcare workers amid the coronavirus pandemic.In a video, which was shared to YouTube on Sunday, Her Majesty gave thanks to frontline health workers while offering words of encouragement to families across the nation.“I am speaking to you at what I know is an increasingly challenging time,” the Queen began. “A time of disruption in the life of our country: a disruption that has brought grief to some, financial difficulties to many, and enormous changes to the daily lives of us all.The Queen has issued a message to the nation on the coronavirus outbreak, saying the UK is “entering a period of great concern and uncertainty”.The 93-year-old praised the work of scientists, medics and emergency staff, but added that everyone has a "vitally important part to play".Her message came just ahead of the PM's daily briefing, in which he said the UK could "turn the tide" in 12 weeks. The ...