Chuyển đến nội dung chính

Meghan Markle's shock family showdown in LA

The Markle family are again lashing out following new claims that Meghan Markle has not reached out to her father during the coronavirus crisis.In yet another explosive interview, Thomas Markle, 53, has claimed that his half-sister is still yet to check in on their 75-year-old father, Thomas Markle Sr.It comes just days after it was revealed that Meghan’s father-in-law, Prince Charles, is no longer in self-isolation after he had symptoms and tested positive for the life-threatening COVID-19 last month.“Meghan has not called [Dad] to ask how he is,” says Thomas. “It’s really, really, absurd





Thomas, who insists he is in daily contact with their Mexico-based father, believes Meghan has shown zero concern for their elderly father.“She has made no effort to find out how he’s coping with this crisis, if he’s got enough food and supplies or if his health is OK,” Thomas continues.The Markle family are again lashing out following new claims that Meghan Markle has not reached out to her father during the coronavirus crisis.In yet another explosive interview, Thomas Markle, 53, has claimed that his half-sister is still yet to check in on their 75-year-old father, Thomas Markle Sr.It comes just days after it was revealed that Meghan’s father-in-law, Prince Charles, is no longer in self-isolation after he had symptoms and tested positive for the life-threatening COVID-19 last month.“Meghan has not called [Dad] to ask how he is,” says Thomas. “It’s really, really, absurd.”.Thomas, who insists he is in daily contact with their Mexico-based father, believes Meghan has shown zero concern for their elderly father.She has made no effort to find out how he’s coping with this crisis, if he’s got enough food and supplies or if his health is OK,” Thomas continues.“This just proves that she does not care.A furious Thomas says the duchess’ behaviour is “really disappointing”, adding that “she will regret this if the worst happens”.Thomas says he is also floored by Meghan and Harry’s treatment of the royal family.“They haven’t gone back to England to see Charles, who has the disease – never mind the Queen who’s in her 90s,” Thomas adds.“It’s really, really sad and really, really disappointing.This is probably the straw .that breaks the camel’s back.” Thomas goes on.Despite Thomas’ claims, previous reports indicate that the Sussexes have been in regular contact with the royal family following Charles’ shock diagnosis, but they are unable to return to the UK due to current travel restrictions.This just proves that she does not care.”.A furious Thomas says the duchess’ behaviour is “really disappointing”, adding that “she will regret this if the worst happens”.






Thomas says he is also floored by Meghan and Harry’s treatment of the royal family.“They haven’t gone back to England to see Charles, who has the disease – never mind the Queen who’s in her 90s,” Thomas adds.“It’s really, really sad and really, really disappointing. This is probably the straw .that breaks the camel’s back.” Thomas goes on.Despite Thomas’ claims, previous reports indicate that the Sussexes have been in regular contact with the royal family following Charles’ shock diagnosis, but they are unable to return to the UK due to current travel restrictions.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Chaos erupts in Mugodhi Apostolic Faith Church after First Lady Auxillia Mnangagwa's visit

First Lady Auxillia Mnangagwa to Mugodhi Apostolic Faith Church in Wedza on a cancer screening awareness programme has divided the church.with one faction accusing the late founder Tandewu Mugodhi’s sympathisers of disrespecting their religious beliefs. This was revealed on Saturday at the burial of Tandewu by the faction which is fighting to wrest control of the church from Mugodhi’s family.The faction accused its rivals of inviting the First Lady for cancer screening, a medical process which they claim was against their beliefs.The First Lady visited the shrine in April last year alongside government officials from the. Health ministry as part of her nationwide awareness campaign on free cancer screening.Zimbabwe Amalgamated Churches Council patron Jimayi Muduvuri, who also attended the burial at the weekend, confirmed the matter yesterday, saying the cancer screening exercise had brought divisions within the sect. “I am aware of the issue and it is being propped up...

Meghan Markle blasts ex-husband

Before Meghan Markle joined the royal family and married Prince Harry, she was previously wed to Hollywood producer Trevor Engelson, and the couple had a less-than-perfect union.In fact, according to a royal biographer, Meghan once blasted her ex-husband for being "incredibly unprofessional". .Meghan and Trevor had been dating since 2004, and tied the knot on September 10, 2011 in Jamaica.However, the cracks in their relationship were apparently starting to appear three weeks before their wedding when Trevor made an obscure podcast called 'Schmoedown' and an unhappy Meghan watched the livestream from her home in Toronto.Trevor could be seen swigging from an engraved hip flask during the show, something which was reportedly a gift from his fiancee, but that didn't mean she approved of his behaviour. According to Andrew Morton's 2018 book Meghan A Hollywood Princess, she texted him to “put that flask down, it looks incredibly unprofessional”.Trevor was ...

Queen Elizabeth releases historic message What she said

Queen Elizabeth II has shared a message of hope and paid tribute to British healthcare workers amid the coronavirus pandemic.In a video, which was shared to YouTube on Sunday, Her Majesty gave thanks to frontline health workers while offering words of encouragement to families across the nation.“I am speaking to you at what I know is an increasingly challenging time,” the Queen began. “A time of disruption in the life of our country: a disruption that has brought grief to some, financial difficulties to many, and enormous changes to the daily lives of us all.The Queen has issued a message to the nation on the coronavirus outbreak, saying the UK is “entering a period of great concern and uncertainty”.The 93-year-old praised the work of scientists, medics and emergency staff, but added that everyone has a "vitally important part to play".Her message came just ahead of the PM's daily briefing, in which he said the UK could "turn the tide" in 12 weeks. The ...