Chuyển đến nội dung chính

Royal news: Camilla issues stark message following heartbreaking news

Camilla Parker Bowles has issued an emotional plea to women in vulnerable circumstances, following Prince Charles’s shocking positive coronavirus diagnosis.Taking to Instagram on Saturday, the Duchess shared a heartfelt message for women who may be at risk of domestic violence during enforced lockdown periods.“This is a hard time for everyone, as we are all asked to stay at home to stay safe. But for some of you it is even harder, because home is not a safe place,” Camilla began.I can only imagine that being asked to stay there could feel very isolating and frightening for you and your family. It may mean spending more time with the person who is harming you.




“If this is your situation, or you are worried about someone else, I want you to know that you are not alone,” the Duchess wrote in the lengthy post.Camilla then offered some words of hope, before providing the contact details of several support groups and charities who can offer assistance to those in need.“Even if you cannot leave your home, you can call the National Domestic Abuse Helpline or contact one of the domestic abuse charities. Please stay safe and get help," she added.CAMILLA, DUCHESS OF CORNWALL, 72, joined the Royal Family after becoming the second wife of Prince Charles, 71, back in 2005. Since then she has carried out much royal travel - and she once revealed there's one thing royals will never do when travelling.Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall has enjoyed plenty of royal travel since her marriage to the Prince of Wales. They have been all over the globe together carrying out important engagements.The Royal Family have a plethora of dos and don’ts when they go away.On one occasion, Camilla revealed there’s one thing they all refuse to do.She explained that there’s one very particular item of food which is a “no-no.”.Garlic is banned from any dishes served to the British royals.This is due to the plant’s pungent smell - which could prove a problem during important royal meetings.The Duchess made the revelation during an appearance on MasterChef Australia in July 2018.Camilla confirmed that royal family members do not eat garlic at a royal event.She told Gary Mehigan, a judge on the show: “I hate to say this, but garlic. Garlic is a no-no.".The judge asked why this was, saying: “Because you’re talking, chatting.Camilla confirmed: “Yes, exactly. So you always have to lay off the garlic.”.Telegraph royal correspondent Gordon Rayner, who has attended 20 royal tours, also wrote about this royal restriction.He explained that a similar rule applies to spice.“The Master of the Household department will be in the reconnaissance party to tell foreign chefs not to cook anything with garlic or too much spice for fear of giving the Queen bad breath,” Rayner wrote in The Telegraph.Enthusiastic fans were quick to Instagram to comment on Camilla’s post, with one person writing: “Thank you to HRH the Duchess of Cornwall, so touching and helpful.”.Another person added: “Thank you Camilla for thinking about those who are victims.”.A third person added: “Such necessary advice and something for a lot of us not to forget that for some people home isn’t always the safest place to be.”.Camilla is said to be in “good spirits” as she remains in self-isolation at Birkhall in Scotland, after Prince Charles’s diagnosis last week.She was reportedly in isolation with Charles at their home on the Queen’s Balmoral estate, but after his diagnosis she moved to another area on her own.





A palace spokesperson reportedly told People the Duchess is remaining “upbeat” given the seriousness of the shocking news about Charles.“Both of them remain in good spirits… There is a sense of keeping calm and carrying on,” the source reportedly told the American publication.“The duchess is concerned for [Charles] but she is aware of his own good spirits and therefore is keeping a close eye on him and mindful of her own situation.She is upbeat,” they added.Camilla is said to be in “good spirits” as she remains in self-isolation at Birkhall in Scotland, after Prince Charles’s diagnosis last week.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Meghan Markle blasts ex-husband

Before Meghan Markle joined the royal family and married Prince Harry, she was previously wed to Hollywood producer Trevor Engelson, and the couple had a less-than-perfect union.In fact, according to a royal biographer, Meghan once blasted her ex-husband for being "incredibly unprofessional". .Meghan and Trevor had been dating since 2004, and tied the knot on September 10, 2011 in Jamaica.However, the cracks in their relationship were apparently starting to appear three weeks before their wedding when Trevor made an obscure podcast called 'Schmoedown' and an unhappy Meghan watched the livestream from her home in Toronto.Trevor could be seen swigging from an engraved hip flask during the show, something which was reportedly a gift from his fiancee, but that didn't mean she approved of his behaviour. According to Andrew Morton's 2018 book Meghan A Hollywood Princess, she texted him to “put that flask down, it looks incredibly unprofessional”.Trevor was ...

Chaos erupts in Mugodhi Apostolic Faith Church after First Lady Auxillia Mnangagwa's visit

First Lady Auxillia Mnangagwa to Mugodhi Apostolic Faith Church in Wedza on a cancer screening awareness programme has divided the church.with one faction accusing the late founder Tandewu Mugodhi’s sympathisers of disrespecting their religious beliefs. This was revealed on Saturday at the burial of Tandewu by the faction which is fighting to wrest control of the church from Mugodhi’s family.The faction accused its rivals of inviting the First Lady for cancer screening, a medical process which they claim was against their beliefs.The First Lady visited the shrine in April last year alongside government officials from the. Health ministry as part of her nationwide awareness campaign on free cancer screening.Zimbabwe Amalgamated Churches Council patron Jimayi Muduvuri, who also attended the burial at the weekend, confirmed the matter yesterday, saying the cancer screening exercise had brought divisions within the sect. “I am aware of the issue and it is being propped up...

Queen Elizabeth releases historic message What she said

Queen Elizabeth II has shared a message of hope and paid tribute to British healthcare workers amid the coronavirus pandemic.In a video, which was shared to YouTube on Sunday, Her Majesty gave thanks to frontline health workers while offering words of encouragement to families across the nation.“I am speaking to you at what I know is an increasingly challenging time,” the Queen began. “A time of disruption in the life of our country: a disruption that has brought grief to some, financial difficulties to many, and enormous changes to the daily lives of us all.The Queen has issued a message to the nation on the coronavirus outbreak, saying the UK is “entering a period of great concern and uncertainty”.The 93-year-old praised the work of scientists, medics and emergency staff, but added that everyone has a "vitally important part to play".Her message came just ahead of the PM's daily briefing, in which he said the UK could "turn the tide" in 12 weeks. The ...