Chuyển đến nội dung chính

MDC President Nelson 'Wamba dia Wamba' Chamisa faces arrest

MDC President Nelson 'Wamba dia Wamba' Chamisa faces arrest.MDC President Nelson Chamisa will be arrested if he holds public meetings without notifying the Zimbabwe Republic Police and getting its approval.


This was said by Justice minister Ziyambi Ziyambi in an interview with the Daily News on Friday.He said:.“Under the new Maintenance of Peace and Order Act, you can’t do a demonstration without notifying the regulatory authority, and if they do that then they can be arrested.“If Chamisa carries on with what he said he can be arrested.


He is out of order … you can’t do that and endanger other people who are doing their business.”.Police have been routinely banning almost all of the MDC’s planned public gatherings giving flimsy reasons for doing so.Nicknamed ”Wamba Dia Wamba”, after a Congolese warlord, when as a fiery student leader, he was expelled from Harare Polytechnic for a time because of his activism was a founder member of the MDC in 1999, becoming its youth leader.


President Emmerson Mnangagwa recently signed into law the Maintenance of Peace and Order Act (Mopa) — which replaced the Public Order Security Act (Posa).Posa was used by the police to block the MDC from holding rallies.Vice President Chiwenga returns from China medical trip — I'm now very fit….Vice President Retired General Constantino Chiwenga who was receiving medical attention in China has arrived back home. The vice president expressed gratitude to President Emmerson Mnangagwa for facilitating his treatment in the Asian country..


The vice president’s plane touched down at the Robert Mugabe International airport around 02.30 this Saturday morning and he immediately granted journalists an interview..He said he is now very fit to join others in government in the work to build the nation. He was received by the Chinese Deputy Ambassador to Zimbabwe Mr Zhao Baogang and some government officials..

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Meghan Markle blasts ex-husband

Before Meghan Markle joined the royal family and married Prince Harry, she was previously wed to Hollywood producer Trevor Engelson, and the couple had a less-than-perfect union.In fact, according to a royal biographer, Meghan once blasted her ex-husband for being "incredibly unprofessional". .Meghan and Trevor had been dating since 2004, and tied the knot on September 10, 2011 in Jamaica.However, the cracks in their relationship were apparently starting to appear three weeks before their wedding when Trevor made an obscure podcast called 'Schmoedown' and an unhappy Meghan watched the livestream from her home in Toronto.Trevor could be seen swigging from an engraved hip flask during the show, something which was reportedly a gift from his fiancee, but that didn't mean she approved of his behaviour. According to Andrew Morton's 2018 book Meghan A Hollywood Princess, she texted him to “put that flask down, it looks incredibly unprofessional”.Trevor was ...

Chaos erupts in Mugodhi Apostolic Faith Church after First Lady Auxillia Mnangagwa's visit

First Lady Auxillia Mnangagwa to Mugodhi Apostolic Faith Church in Wedza on a cancer screening awareness programme has divided the church.with one faction accusing the late founder Tandewu Mugodhi’s sympathisers of disrespecting their religious beliefs. This was revealed on Saturday at the burial of Tandewu by the faction which is fighting to wrest control of the church from Mugodhi’s family.The faction accused its rivals of inviting the First Lady for cancer screening, a medical process which they claim was against their beliefs.The First Lady visited the shrine in April last year alongside government officials from the. Health ministry as part of her nationwide awareness campaign on free cancer screening.Zimbabwe Amalgamated Churches Council patron Jimayi Muduvuri, who also attended the burial at the weekend, confirmed the matter yesterday, saying the cancer screening exercise had brought divisions within the sect. “I am aware of the issue and it is being propped up...

Queen Elizabeth releases historic message What she said

Queen Elizabeth II has shared a message of hope and paid tribute to British healthcare workers amid the coronavirus pandemic.In a video, which was shared to YouTube on Sunday, Her Majesty gave thanks to frontline health workers while offering words of encouragement to families across the nation.“I am speaking to you at what I know is an increasingly challenging time,” the Queen began. “A time of disruption in the life of our country: a disruption that has brought grief to some, financial difficulties to many, and enormous changes to the daily lives of us all.The Queen has issued a message to the nation on the coronavirus outbreak, saying the UK is “entering a period of great concern and uncertainty”.The 93-year-old praised the work of scientists, medics and emergency staff, but added that everyone has a "vitally important part to play".Her message came just ahead of the PM's daily briefing, in which he said the UK could "turn the tide" in 12 weeks. The ...